- All Specialized Development Cohorts are 10 months in length and run from August-May of the school year.
- Each Specialized Development Cohort has a full-day kickoff training followed by monthly touchpoints.
Specialized Development Cohorts
- Five formal training sessions occur during the school year and target the development of instructional strategies and content pedagogy.
- Six one-on-one coaching sessions focused on instructional strategies
- Professional learning communities occur throughout the school year and provide a structured space for Fellows to collaborate and find solutions to solve common challenges.